Construction defects refer generally to problems that reduce the value of a residential or commercial property. Defects are generally related to poor design, workmanship, or faulty building materials. Construction defects can result in significant property damage and may present a risk for serious injuries. However, it may take time to discover the defects.
How We Can Serve You:
The attorneys at EvansCase can assist you with the following:
- Improper drainage issues
- Roof defects
- Siding and stucco deficiencies
- Improper landscaping
- Structural defects
- Defective plumbing
- Defective electrical wiring
- Faulty building materials
- Inadequate grading
- Inadequate or faulty ventilation
- Defective air conditioning or heating systems
Call 303-757-8300 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys.