At Evans Case, we specialize in litigation. Litigation generally entails contesting a will, trust, or the actions or appointment of a personal representative. When a loved one passes away, the last thing you want is to end up in court. Unfortunately, there are times when probate litigation is necessary. At Evans Case, our attorneys have extensive knowledge of probate law and fierce litigating skills, ensuring that your probate proceedings will be handled as efficiently as possible.
How We Can Serve You
Our experienced probate attorneys can provide assistance dealing with issues related to:
- Challenges to the handling of probate administration
- Challenges to the handing of a trust
- Challenges to the validity of a will
- Challenges to claims of undue influence or incapacity
- Challenges of interference of inheritance rights
- Challenges of trustee misconduct or fraud allegations
- Challenges of interpreting ambiguous or complicated language in a will
- Challenges of creditor disputes and the distribution of debt
Call 303-757-8300 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced probate attorneys.